Application Timeline and FAQ Video
The STEM Scale-Up Provider Program application is now open. Click here to apply to be on the 2019-2010 STEM Scale-Up Program Menu.
September 1, 2018 to October 1, 2018
September 6, 2018 at 12:00 PM Central
September 7, 2018 at 3:00 PM Central
Iowa webinar for potential Program Provider applicants (1 hour)
January 3, 2019
Selected Program Providers are notified they are on the 2019-20 STEM Scale-Up Program menu.
January 21, 2019 to March 4, 2019
April 9, 2019
"MEET THE PROGRAMS"
Want to learn more about the offerings on the 2018-19 STEM Scale-Up Program menu? Check out this link.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS VIDEO
Tune in with Kristine, Jeff and Sarah to learn more about how to submit the perfect application for the STEM Scale-Up Program:
- Who May Apply? — Fast-forward to 0:45
- Creating a User Account — Fast-forward to 1:19
- Starting and Completing an Application — Fast-forward to 1:42
- Who Should be Listed as an Administrator? — Fast-forward to 2:23
- Question on Fulfilling Program Expectations — Fast-forward to 4:45
- Question on Plans to Sustain the Program — Fast-forward to 6:04
- Question on Reaching Children of High Need and/or Under-representation — Fast-forward to 7:38
- Submission — Fast-forward to 9:14
- Application Status — Fast-forward to 10:29
- Tools (Edit, Copy, View, Delete) — Fast-forward to 11:05
Need guidance on sustainability sources? Click here to learn more about the various ways to build partnerships in your community.