Application Timeline and FAQ Video
The STEM Scale-Up Program application is now closed.
Educators included in a STEM Scale-Up Program application, submitted on or prior to March 5, must approve the application by March 12.
September 1, 2017 to October 9, 2017
September 8, 2017
January 3, 2018
Selected Program Providers are notified they are on the 2018-19 STEM Scale-Up Program menu.
January 22, 2018 to March 5, 2018
March 6, 2018 to April 5, 2018
April 10, 2018
May 1, 2018
"MEET THE PROGRAMS"
Want to learn more about the offerings on the 2018-19 STEM Scale-Up Program menu? Check out this link.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS VIDEO
Tune in with Kristine, Jeff and Sarah to learn more about how to submit the perfect application for the STEM Scale-Up Program:
- Who May Apply? — Fast-forward to 0:45
- Creating a User Account — Fast-forward to 1:19
- Starting and Completing an Application — Fast-forward to 1:42
- Who Should be Listed as an Administrator? — Fast-forward to 2:23
- Question on Fulfilling Program Expectations — Fast-forward to 4:45
- Question on Plans to Sustain the Program — Fast-forward to 6:04
- Question on Reaching Children of High Need and/or Under-representation — Fast-forward to 7:38
- Submission — Fast-forward to 9:14
- Application Status — Fast-forward to 10:29
- Tools (Edit, Copy, View, Delete) — Fast-forward to 11:05
Need guidance on sustainability sources? Click here to learn more about the various ways to build partnerships in your community.